Friday, June 17, 2011

Roarr. Lunch Date with Natalie.

Parker's Cookie bought him this precious little outfit. Before he gets too big for it, I wanted to make sure I snapped a few photos of him wearing his roarr-dinosaur. So boy. I love this.
parkerjune - 48
parkerjune - 49
parkerjune - 50
parkerjune - 51
Wiggle worm!
parkerjune - 53
I flipped him over for a booty shot and he screamed at me.
parkerjune - 52
Punishing Mama? I think he looks so mad!
parkerjune - 54
parkerjune - 55
parkerjune - 56
Playmat time!
parkerjune - 57
Wondering who that cute boy in the mirror is...
parkerjune - 58
parkerjune - 59
From Park's perspective
parkerjune - 60
Look closely: he's holding a toy and kicking one too. This boy loves to make noise.
parkerjune - 61
Getting better at the Bumbo
After lots of pictures, playtime and a nap, Parker and I met Natalie for lunch. Nat was in Houston for a quick visit with a friend, but wanted to meet my cutie before heading back to San Antonio. We had fun catching up!
parkerjune - 46
Parker slept through most of lunch.
parkerjune - 47

No comments: