Friday, June 10, 2011

A REAL Smile!

I love my Parker in this gray and brown onesie! He made some pretty cute faces at me so I grabbed the camera and said a wish to capture on of his adorable smiles! parkerjune - 15
He's wearing 3 month clothes and I think he looks so big even though he doesn't completely fill them out.
parkerjune - 16
parkerjune - 17
parkerjune - 18
parkerjune - 19
parkerjune - 20
He talks all the time!
parkerjune - 21
His favorite word is "Ooooooohhhhh"!
parkerjune - 22
parkerjune - 23
parkerjune - 24
Sweet grin.
parkerjune - 25
parkerjune - 26
parkerjune - 27
My little screamer...never fails that he cries when I take his picture.
parkerjune - 28
And then, my favorite moment!
parkerjune - 29
parkerjune - 30
I love this boy's smiley face. He grins and talks more everyday and it makes my heart overflow.

No comments: