Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy 21! & A Few Hours Out

Baby sister,
I can't believe you are 21. I remember the day you were first placed in my arms! I've always been proud to be a big sister. For 21 years, you have made us laugh with your funny stories and your dramatic way of telling us all that goes on in your life. I love how easily you love others and the way that you pour yourself into little people. Thank you for loving my sweet Parker man the way you do. I know that he thinks the world of you already.

It is a Wilson girl tradition to eat at Wings on our 21st birthday! Yummy! We loved every bite.
parkerjune - 31
parkerjune - 32
parkerjune - 33
Later that night,Hannah, Daniel and I met our good friends Mark and Kara for a drink at North Gate.
parkerjune - 34
parkerjune - 35
parkerjune - 36

No comments: