Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Nicholsons

My high school friend Hannah married her fiance' Shiloh back in April. Their wedding was GORGEOUS! I loved the intimacy of having their wedding on the front porch of the Astin Mansion in Bryan. The band made the reception super fun! It was wonderful to get to spend time with familiar faces. Hannah & Shiloh, I wish you the very best! Enjoy one another.

All images can be viewed at www.sarahshalley.com, CLIENT PROOFING.

I am IN LOVE with this image of Hannh peeking out the window to watch as guests arrive and walk down the front lawn.
hgwed4
My best friends from the days of NHS
hgwed2
Shelby does an AMAZING job with flowers
hgwed7
This room, this setting is super beautiful
hgwed6
The Shalleys and The Nicholsons
hgwed3
Two of my favorite Mamas...I'm lucky to work with both of them
hgwed8
Cake time...I love that they are looking at one another so sweetly
hgwed5
Us with our Moms
hgwed1
All of my friends are beautiful, but Cassi takes my breath away in this image
hgwed9

No comments: