Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cute As a Bug

I've been out of school for just a week. Laziness has definitely taken over. I'm bored out of my mind most days, but I seriously don't want to clean the house or organize my office. I HAVE to snap out of it and tackle my to-do list. The only thing that keeps me from losing it is the fact that my best little friend in the world is here to keep me company.

I don't have children so you'll just have to suffer through this. :) This is what we do when we're super bored.
honey2

honey1


organize


honey6


honey5


honey3


honey4

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh my little Honey Bunches!! She is such a sweet girl. Arent fur-children the BEST??!!! -- Love your workspace by the way! ;)

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

nice work station!!!! :) our dog does the same thing!!!