Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bekah's Turn

We grew up so fast. Where did time go? It seems like only a few years ago, we were playing dress up in the basement in Idaho. Whew...those sure were the days.

The littlest sister has successfully completed high school. Bekah is on her way to college and adulthood. It doesn't seem real to me. While each of my sisters is special to me, my relationship with Bek is really one of a kind. We've spent a lot of time together over the last few years. In my 20's, she became my house-mate again when I moved back home to Mom and Dad's. Bek and I stayed up late into the night laughing, watching ANTP, eating too much McD's, and playing with Honey Girl. Once I got married and moved in with Daniel, I missed Bekah's presence, her energy and spunk. Lucky for me, I started teaching at NHS last year and got to experience Bek's senior year right along with her. Oh the road trips to games, the gossip and the visits in-between [or sometimes during] class. I am in love with this littlest sister. Her spirit, her smile, her laugh are all contagious. She is our fashion guru, our jokester, our loudmouth, our DRAMA QUEEN. Thank you, Rebekah Kate, for 18 years of fun-filled memories. Once again...your presence at home and in the halls of NHS will be missed beyond belief. For awhile, we won't know what to do without you!

Enjoy SHSU. Have fun. Make new friends and new memories. Live out each day 'cause college flies by! Come to me when you need something. I am always your biggest sister and your biggest fan. I love you. You make life sweet.

bekgrad1
grad12
My Life. My Love. My Family.
bekgrad3
Our Baba.
bekgrad2
These two are a MESS.
bekgrad4
bekgrad5
bekgrad6
bekgrad7

ps-Go Kats!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Could that child look any more like your mama? :)

Enoch Photography said...

just happened across your blog - you have such great work! Lovin it. //enoch