Monday, June 9, 2008

NHS Graduation Ceremony

The seniors of NHS are SUPER special to me. Since my youngest sister is a member of the Class of '08, I've known several of them since they were toddlers. I've watched these students mature from little kids into young men and women. Last year, I substitute taught a class for 9 long weeks and had a majority of these seniors as juniors. Many of them tested my patience but in the long run, they stole my heart! Then, I took a teaching position with NHS this past school year and several handfuls of seniors visited my classroom to deliver a hug or made sure to say hey in the hallways. Whatever our relationship is, know that I am extremely proud of all that you have accomplished. In all that you do, I wish the best for your future. Don't forget that fighting spirit of our dear old NHS...

Cousins-
grad20
The boys crack up as Coy records EVERY MOMENT of the graduation experience.
grad6
Pretty Girls-
grad8
Graduating Class of 2008
grad3
grad10
Anthony recites the Pledge of Allegiance
grad11
CJ prays
grad5
Salutatorian Chris
grad9
Valedictorian Neal
grad7
Abbie
grad2
This super cute picture was snagged by my assistant [and husband] Daniel-
grad1

*Students, you are allowed to use my photos for your Facebook or MySpace as long as my stamp remains part of the image. By removing this stamp, you are in violation of COPYRIGHT LAW.

1 comment:

gabriel.ryan. said...

i love how she decorated the hat in jewels!! so awesome and fabulous!! haha

-carlie