Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Website, Shopping Cart & Blog

I've been working hard to create a new look for my business. Finally, it is time to share with you all that I've invested in and have been working on.

First is my new website which you can view at http://www.sarahshalley.com/! I love the look of it and hope that you are equally excited about it. The website features several galleries of photos, info on pricing, and a calendar showing available dates for future sessions.

Secondly, is the new client proofing site. This storefront contains galleries from clients' sessions. This is where all clients will book their sessions and place their orders for prints. You can reach the client proofing from my home page.

Last but not least is the fresh new face of my blog. I love the header Carly created and can't wait to see my work posted here. I'm still curious about finding a way to make my images BIGGER and BETTER. I love blogs with big pics so I'll hopefully be figuring that out soon. My blog is also part of my home page.

Enjoy!
Thank you so much for your continued support and encouragement.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! Congrats to you! The website is AMAZING Sarah!! Really, its awesome! Im so happy for you. You deserve this. Your hard work has paid off. This new website seals the deal - you are a PROFESSIONAL photographer. Cant wait to see new entries.

Anonymous said...

Sarah it looks great. You are very talented. I am very proud of you!

shauna maness said...

i love it... so great- i know you worked hard... it was worth all the work you put into it sister... it will pay off a hundred fold!!

upload your pics to flickr at 800 pix wide (resize them in photoshop) and then copy the code to host them on your blog... they will be as big as you want them to be... get a pro account- upload, click on all sizes and copy the code.... viola!! big pics for your blog!!

JMHickerson said...

Everything LOOKS WONDERFUL!!! I Love the new website - yay! and your blog is awesome! You did a really great job! Congrats again :)

Anonymous said...

I love everything! It looks so good! Congrats on getting it all done!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new blog! It looks great!