Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Set For Summer

Summer has started! On my first day off from school, I treated myself to...THE DENTIST! I know, I know...you think I'm crazy. For some reason, most people I know don't get too excited about trips to the dentist. I LOVE the hygenist and would choose to have my teeth cleaned on a daily basis if I could. Ahhh, the feeling! The best part is when the Dr. comes in. Don't get me wrong, I get super nervous that I've slacked off (usually on my flossing) and that I'll have a cavity. Cavities freak me out! Dr. Mason sat down next to me, took one look at my XRAYS and said "Look how beautiful your jaw is". You know me, I had the BIGGEST cheesy grin on my face! She then checked my pearly whites and had nothing but fabulous things to say about my teeth. Yes! She made my summer!


set for summer

2 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Your grill looks good girl!

Happy Summer!
Lyns

Amy said...

You are THE ONLY person I know who loves the dentist. You are also the only person I know who has the guts to put a close up of your teeth on the internet! :) I HATE THE DENTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!