Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Get Published: Photo Book Products

I'll recommend a photobook ANY day. I definitely prefer them to ordering a ton of 4x6 prints and stuffing them in a plastic sleeved album. These are classy and timeless and can be made to suit your individual personality.

This "cheerbook" was made for my sister as a bday gift. I photographed it to show a sample of a 20page hardback leather album. Each page has a different background and the result is amazing! These are available for real joy, real success and real unique sessions. They are originally $125, but you can sometimes find them on sale for $100...just keep checking back!

Front Cover
bekbook1
Profile
bekbook2
Top Line
bekbook3
A few pages -
bekbook6
bekbook7
bekbook8
bekbook4
bekbook5
bekbook9
Please let me know if you're interested in your own photo book.
I just ordered one for a one year old little boy that I'll post once it arrives.

No comments: