Monday, July 21, 2008

Dear Jasmine...

Dear Jasmine Star,
I have no idea what day you're arriving in Houston or what you have going on before or after the Free To Succeed Tour...but I'd love to hang out with you if you have time!
That would be a dream come true for me. I'd have to take a picture with you just to prove to myself that it was actually REAL. The same way you look up to and are inspired by those around you [DJ], I look up to you and am inspired by YOU! I love to read every detail you write. I sit and study the images you post on your blog. You're one of my all-time favorite photographers. I love that you respond to my emails, answer all my questions and provide advice for me when you can. I'd like to call you friend. Let me know if you want to grab a bite to eat or stay up till midnight chatting. Nonetheless, I at least want to hug your neck and say thank you! I can't wait till July 29th!
Love,
Sarah

Honey and Polo could be friends. He's super cute!

Who wouldn't want to be friends with a chick this cool?

2 comments:

Brandi Tejeda said...

Can Sarah bring a friend??? PICK ME PICK ME! hahahahaha! :)

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel???? Just kidding! Jasmine is one of my favorites as well. You summed it up......inspiring. Take notes for me!

lyns