Thursday, July 31, 2008

Who Are You? Don't Be Shy!

For whatever reason, I decided to check out my Google analytics today. I have to give a shout out to those of you who've tuned in this week! My blog has hit a summer high. THANKS for reading. It means a lot to me. Let's see if August can beat the month of July...please keep coming back.

I learned a few interesting things about my blog. Of course, most visitors are American. However, some kind folks in Germany, Brazil and Australia have visited. WOW! Please leave a comment and let me know who you are. I'd love to know more about your life.

A sweet girl named Christy has me listed as an amazing photographer, with a link set up to my blog. What a compliment! THANK YOU Christy. Please don't be a stranger. Here's a link to Christy's blog... http://christynacianceno.blogspot.com/.

As far as the USA goes, most of my readers are in TX. Thanks friends and family.
#2 is CA then Georgia, New York, Alabama, New Mexico and Alabama.
I won't bore you all with any more stats. Instead, let me make a request--
If you just read this post, click below where it says __COMMENTS button and say HELLO!
PLEASE!!! Happy Thursday, Sarah

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for stopping by the blog! keep up the great photos, I enjoyed your work

Amy said...

Hi from California!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!!!!! So good to hear from you again!!!! WoW!!! You have amazing pictures and life. Can't wait to catch up more!

Later Gater....
Krysta Johnson (soon to be JENSEN) from Nezperce, IDAHO!!!!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Girl. I saw you on Jasmine's blog! Front row seats and everything......you did get your money's worth, didn't you!

Love,
Lyns

Annemarie said...

Hi Sarah! Nice to "meet" you...I think we met on the bus, but it was such a long and hectic day that I might be making that up. :) I'm glad that you came out to the tour and found it so great...the whole crew are not only phenomenal photographers, they are great people, and that is what makes them so wonderful.

To answer your question....I work in Corporate America as a National Practice Manager for a certain line of business, so I travel to our offices making sure they have what they need to do their jobs in regards to that product. Sounds like SO much fun, eh? I strive to one day do what I love, like you do, and being around everyone on Tuesday night is just getting me one step closer!

Keep on clicking that shutter....have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey, there.

spanki said...

you are so savvy! i did a giveaway to try to make people come out of the hiding, i guess i could have just asked, now it cost me $35.00 + shipping!!! well, you can count me, i am now a daily blog checker!!! and i too think you are an awesome photog.

Tracy Anne said...

hi. i am an aspiring photographer from iowa who spends far too much of her time surfing photography sites from when she really ought to be working...
i found you via jasmine's blog. i come back because I like your style and love your photos!

misspriss said...

Hello! I am always on the lookout for stylin' Texas blogs. Love the bright colors & crisp images here! Found you on Jasmine Star's comment section.

loragaige said...

I love all the fun comments...you're so smart to call out all your blog stalkers!! :) Cracks me up! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Amanda Key said...

Hey Sarah,

So funny you did this post...I have been thinking the same thing. It is weird to see where people log on from.

Check your email...I am sending you a message.

Christy said...

Hey Sarah, Thanks for stopping by my page. I really think your an amazing photographer. I wish i had yours & Shauna's talent. I found you through her blog. Her sister is engaged to my cousin. Well thanks again for passing by =).

plumtreestudios said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! I've sent you an invite to a social network. I look forward to getting to know you better! :)

Doug and Kelli said...

Tell me more about Google reader... I'd love to keep up with my bloggers like you!!