Friday, July 11, 2008

Surprise! You're Moving!

Here come the first of a few bloggin' updates.

Weeks ago, Daniel and I went to Ft. Worth for a surprise going away party for Jake & Hayley [Daniel's brother and our sister in law]. We had to send them off in style and had so much fun doing so. We saw a big group of friends that we hadn't hung out with in a long time. I love reunions! Since then, they've moved to sunny California! I've talked to Hayley and they're just about all moved in. I can't wait to visit them. I miss them already! Here are a few party pics for ya.

Dang, my husband is a cutie!
goingawayparty7
Brothers
goingawayparty6
goingawayparty5
My Shalley Sister
goingawayparty4
Old Friends = Lots of Laughs
goingawayparty3
Erin flew in from NYC to say goodbye!!
goingawayparty2
Lovin' from Special K and Ape
goingawayparty1

2 comments:

Brandi Tejeda said...

Sarah, yellow looks so great on you! I love that shirt! Oh and I bet your mom is so proud of you for wearing such cute necklaces! :)

Hayley said...

These are so great!!! We had such a fun time! California is treating us great so far... it is beautiful here! Thanks sarah! Love you!