Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rattler Spirit

Last week, I spent 4 days with these girls and I have to say...Ialready ADORE them. We had so much fun working out. It was torture, but the laughing and goofing off helped make the workouts much easier. Today, in the spirit of FOOTBALL, I took the NHS Cheerleaders' pictures for the football program. The girls prettied up and we hit the field--mid morning humidity and all. Hope ya'll like your 1st team photo. You can purchase one HERE.

Varsity-
cheer-footballprogram1
JV-
cheer-footballprogram2
Freshmen-
cheer-footballprogram3
SR Silliness-
cheer-footballprogram4

3 comments:

spanki said...

when i look at these pics, i forget how old i am and just want to run to my closet, throw on my uniform, slip on those bloomers and do a few flips and feel the rubber track on my palms... oh i am getting to excited, i need to look around, remember where i am and go do a load of laundry!!!

Enoch Photography said...

I love the candid of them... you can tell their fun loving girls... great work as always Sarah. //enoch

Anonymous said...

This makes me so sad to see these pics. . . I miss cheerleading already:( But these girls look so beautiful and I miss them already.