Monday, February 1, 2016

Love Letters To Parker

Dear Parker,
You make faces like this more frequently. You're feeling all the feelings lately and are a tad bit emotional. I relate. Sometimes its all I can do not to laugh when I collect you from the floor and pull you into my lap. Mostly because you're hysterical over something minor. I love how deeply you experience emotion. It's very sweet. This face is the result of your brother screaming at you. You two are something. You have mastered riding a pedal bike with no training wheels. I can't believe it! You're fast and need to learn to look up while "driving". You like Legos and playing with them when your brother isn't around. You tell me when friends at school say bad words and that stinky sand at school smells like bad oatmeal. You love to sing songs, read books and snuggle up to watch a little tv. I love your daily school reports...please always tell mama every little detail of your day. You're the kindest friend and consider others well. You help mom with every single thing I ask you to and I adore you for being so big about it! You also have great initiative when it comes to household chores. I know being the first isn't easy but you handle it so well. As I'm sending you off to public school all to soon, I'm praying more fervently that the whole Jesus thing clicks for you and you soon understand the magnitude of asking Jesus into your heart.

 I love you so much my Parker. 

Love,

Mom

february2016shalley_0090

No comments: