Monday, February 1, 2016

Love Letters To Pierce

Dear Pierce,
It's the last full month before you turn two. I'm clinging to dear life for the tiny bit of baby left in you. Truth is, you're a big boy. You think you're somewhere around 4ish. Anything Parker does, you think you can do too, and just as well. You're a hard one and you do not always listen. Or you just outright choose to do the opposite of what is asked. You run fast and giggle hard . You talk loud and tell us no when we aren't understanding what you're saying. Your vocab is improving and you try to say all the words though I sometimes cannot make them out. You love to ask "this mom?" In your sweet little voice. A few times you've randomly said "I wuv you mom" and I swear I died right there in that moment . You adore Parker. He makes you so mad and you yell at him often but one minute later he has you belly laughing. It brings me much joy and exhaustion watching y'all together. You're going pee pee in the potty every now and then and will soon not get your very short bedtime nursing session. I pray that transition goes over smoothly. You cry less about school and have some very good recall from your day's events. I love hearing you tell me, in broken phrases, about things you did while we were apart. Your memory is amazing! You are fearless and funny and we love you, wild Pierce. 
Love, Mama 

IMG_8222

No comments: