Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Dedication.

Today was such a special day. Long before we knew Parker was Parker, we knew in our hearts that we wanted to dedicate Parker at HFBC. This means we promise to teach him who Jesus is and raise him in a loving, godly home. Daniel and I are both fortunate enough to have parents who taught us about our Lord and took us to church as little kids. Now that we are parents, we feel what a huge blessing, honor and responsibility it is to ensure our child has every opportunity for salvation. This is not something I take lightly.

My dear son,
I pray that you come to know our Lord at an early age and that you love him as eagerly as you love {everything} now. Your spirit is so sweet and I know that God will use you to do incredible things throughout your life. You've already taught Mommy and Daddy a tremendous amount about the unconditional love that God has for us. If I do anything at all, I hope to teach you about our Savior and lead you to salvation. This would be my life's greatest honor. I love you baby boy.
dedication - 19
dedication - 17
dedication - 1
dedication - 12
Sweet, happy man!
dedication - 9
Parker loves his Chief's mustache!
dedication - 10
dedication - 11
dedication - 8
dedication - 7
Wilson family.
dedication - 6
Shalley family. Daniel's poor parents couldn't make it {after planning to} because his sweet Uncle Joe passed away.
dedication - 15
My dear friend Jen sang for us! I was bummed I didn't get to hear the entire song. I've never heard you sing solo, Jenny. What I did hear was BEAUTIFUL. Can't wait to watch the video.
dedication - 13
dedication - 5
How special to have Gregg Matte pray over our little family. Gregg has been a part of my life since high school. His influence in my life is invaluable.
dedication - 4
dedication - 2
dedication - 3
dedication - 16
I love this picture of the Shalleys and the Stewarts.
dedication - 14
We miss you in San Antonio. I'd have packed you and HFBC up and brought you with me if I could. : )

No comments: