Thursday, September 15, 2011

Road Trip to Nav. Round 2.

This time, I set out for Nav alone. Well not totally alone; Parker, Honey and Harley were with me. My car was stacked to the roof! I didn't kennel the girls so that we'd have a little more room in the back of the car. Honey girl LOVES to watch where she's going, so this is what I fought with for most of the drive.
parkerseptember - 77
She desperately wanted to move from the back of the car! Pathetic thing!
parkerseptember - 75
At some point, she hopped the seats and ended up between Park and the door.
parkerseptember - 78
Parker did great until we got to Brenham and he started screaming. I turned around at a red light and saw that Honey was SITTING on him. Oh my goodness! I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. I sooo wish I could have pulled over for a photo.
*No pics of Har because that sweet bully girl rode perfectly in the back and I never knew she was in the car!

No comments: