Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sea World Sunday

After everyone left, Dan and I decided to head to our neighbor's - Sea World San Antonio. I was super excited to go and get my yearly pass. I'm passionate about conservation, specifically marine life. Not everyone knows that I worked at Sea World Orlando and had the time of my life that summer. SWSA is kind of a bummer. I'm hoping to see some major improvements happen over the years that we live here in SA. Still, it's a fun place to take my boy on dates with Mommy. We only made it to the Shamu show...praying that trainers can get back in the water soon. The show is a bust at this point. I think Parker was able to see the whales. Maybe someday soon I can walk him down front to see them up close and personal.
parkerseptember - 60
Super tired man. He was completely out of it.
parkerseptember - 62
parkerseptember - 63
Happy to head home.
parkerseptember - 61
Sweet smiles!

No comments: