Monday, September 24, 2007

We Love Chili's!


Not only is Chili's yummy to my tummy, but they're donating 100% of today's proceeds to
St. Jude Research Hospital to raise funds for childhood cancer and the soon-to-be-open Chili’s Care Centerwill. The Chili’s Care Center will house the Department of Radiological Sciences, The Pediatric Brian Tumor Consortium (PBTC), space for inpatient activities and new research laboratories. The St. Jude brain tumor team is committed to finding cures as well as preserving the quality of life. The six-story 325,000 square foot building is currently under construction and is scheduled to open in the fall of 2007.

Not often do Daniel and I eat out during the week or spend a lot on dinner when we do. Tonight, neither of us had a problem ordering more than enough food! I even have leftovers for lunch later this week. THANKS, CHILI'S! I think that what you did today is AMAZING!
God Bless,
Sarah

ps - Thinking of my little 12th Man today!

No comments: