Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rebecca + Shaun = The Millers

September 8, 2007

Having never before met Rebecca before her wedding day, I was quite anxious about driving to DFW. Rebecca is beautiful, kind, considerate, and enthusiastic. Making her wedding day the most important day of her life was extremely important to her. Every detail was perfectly planned, including the moment her father saw her for the first time on her wedding day. Becca calls herself a traditional bride...she waited until they were just about to walk down the aisle to meet her groom before she allowed her father to see her in her gown. Talk about a sweet moment! These two could hardly maintain composure. I have seen few girls who are in love with their Daddy like Becca is. I hope that your good lookin' husband has captured your heart much in the same way that your father has. Becca and Shaun didn't leave one another's side the entire night. Even at the altar, they held hands excitedly throughout the entire ceremony. After being married for only 8 months, this wedding was refreshing in that it made me go home thrilled to see my husband simply because he is that...my husband. Congratulations, Bec and Shaun! Thank you for trusting me when never having met me. I had a blast and am so glad that I can now call you my friend.
Best wishes,
Sarah



2 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Great job Sarah! These look fantastic. Really. I know the bride will be so thrilled with them. You did a wonderful job documenting the day.

My next wedding isn't until July as of right now. I cancelled 12 weddings for the remainder of the year. It was just too much for me with having Laney Rae and being a farmer's wife. I plan on focusing more into the Brenham area and hopefully snag some family shots! I will let you know WHEN (not if) I need you.

You are so fun!
Love ya,
Lyns

J said...

Terrific Images...your clients must be excited!