Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Today is my SWEET husband's bday! Aside from being awakened at 2am by a wrong number and having to go to work because the hurricane did NOT hit Houston, I think that Daniel had a pretty great day. He got some pretty cool man money that I'm sure he'll spend on hunting gear. Erica, Liz, Kevin, Jim, Jon and I took Dan to Outback for the steak dinner that we've been craving all week. The service was surprisingly slow but it allowed us plenty of time to eat several loaves of bread and catch up on the last few weeks of our lives. It was a great way to end my day! Thank you for celebrating my husband with me.
Daniel, Honey and I love you to no end! You are a blessing to me and I am excited to spend the next 100 bdays with you! HAPPY 24th!
Love,
Sarah


Jonathan, Sarah, Daniel, Jim, Liz, Kevin, and Erica
Yay for bday dinners!

The guys: Jon, Dan, Jim and Kev

2 of my favorite girls! Me, Liz, Erica

The Shalleys, The Larkins, The Butlers We love ya'll!

Dan & Sarah with JonO. We love you!

1 comment:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!

If I would have waited 36 minutes, it would have been too late!

I'm up late blogging trying to catch up. As you can tell, I'm extremely behind by my lack of comments.

I'm glad to see my sweet Shalley family is doing well. I still want to do lunch soon. I really mean that. I'm not just saying that. We NEED to just make it happen.
Love you,
Lyns