Friday, September 7, 2007

Rachel + Kenneth = The Johnsons

August 18, 2007

Rachel and Kenneth had a BEAUTIFUL wedding!
I was so excited to be a witness as they exchanged vows, said "I DO" and then danced the night away. Love and sincerity exude from you; you made me remember how lucky I am to have married my best friend too! I loved all the personal touches that added amazing detail to your wedding day. Rae and Kenneth come from BIG, fun and loving families that were a joy to be around all day. You all made my job easy and enjoyable and I had a blast capturing your memories. I hope that you had a memorable time in Wyoming...it's not so bad! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Love you,
Sarah



Click HERE to navigate to the Johnson's website!

*I have been working my booty off to catch up and get these images online for you all. I am sorry that I have taken so long! I currently have the ceremony and family images completely edited and ready to see! The reception images will be online as soon as possible. ENJOY!

No comments: