Saturday, October 22, 2011

Parker's First Zoo Day.

Parker's grandparents {Daniel's parents - Roger and Barbara} came to see us this weekend. We were so glad to be staying home this weekend and welcomed the company. It's been a while since we've had a chance to hang out with the Shalleys. After Park's nap this morning, we decided to take a trip to the San Antonio zoo. I remember my grandparents taking me to the SA zoo when I was a little girl. We did lots of walking and I have to admit I was a little disappointed...maybe it's because the Houston zoo has recently done a ton of revamping and renovating. Regardless, we had a good time {minus my getting sick} and I look forward to going back sometime soon!
parker - 72
parker - 73
parker - 74
parker - 75
parker - 76
parker - 77
parker - 79

No comments: