Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Parker's Six Month Session. San Antonio Children's Photographer.

Parker man,
Today you and I had a date with my camera. I can't believe you're big enough for a six month session. I can't believe you're sitting up all by yourself. I can't believe how stinking adorable you were today. I'm in love with so many images! Saving the best for myself {and a few Christmas gifts}. I love you precious boy.
sixmonthsession - 1
Hate the hot spot on his head. We moved after this, but I really love this expression.
sixmonthsession - 2
sixmonthsession - 3
sixmonthsession - 4
sixmonthsession - 5
sixmonthsession - 6
sixmonthsession - 7
sixmonthsession - 8
sixmonthsession - 9
sixmonthsession - 10
sixmonthsession - 11
sixmonthsession - 12

sixmonthsession - 13
sixmonthsession - 14

1 comment:

Matt and Larra said...

Ok, seriously. I can't get over how cute your little man is. I mean, like genuinely adorable. Those eyes are piercing!