Monday, October 31, 2011

Parker's First Halloween.

Parker is a big boy and started eating finger foods this week. Here he is with his peaches:
parker - 80
I'm not sure he knows what to think about having food in his mouth.
Uncle Jake and Aunt Hayley came to visit us! The boys had a sales conference so Hayley and I got to do girly stuff and go register for my sweet nephew. It was fun! I was glad to have the company since Daniel wasn't coming home at night. Their last night in SA, the four of us stayed up way too late trying to name this new little boy and ended up doubled over in laughter. As I got into bed, Daniel looked at me and said "We haven't laughed like that in a really long time". The truth is, we don't laugh the same way with everyone we know. Jake and Hayley are pretty dang special; we've been through a lot of life together the past nine years. We miss being right down the road from them especially since they'll soon be having Shalley Boy #2. I am thankful that we're a fairly quick drive down I-10 and can visit as often as we like. Hey, it could be Alaska. Haha.
parker - 81
parker - 94
I'm not really all about Halloween. I think it's silly and absolutely despise dressing up. Poor Parker. We did make it outside in our Halloween bib {thanks Aunt Han} for a group photo with the Prude Crew kids.
parker - 82
It will be fun to see these stinkers grow up each year! : )
parker - 93
parker - 96
These two precious flamenco dancers live across the street from us! Aren't the gorgeous? I can't wait for a photo shoot with them! Parker adores Ellie and I know that they'll be good friends once he's running around and chasing her.
parker - 95
And here's Super Girl, our next door neighbor. :) I loved all the costumes. The girls made me laugh! They were tough!
parker - 83
parker - 85
parker - 84
Halloween jammies are how we celebrate. I'm pretty sure I have the cutest punkin' ever!
parker - 87
parker - 88
parker - 86
parker - 89
parker - 91
parker - 92parker - 90
Oh, it's night night time!

No comments: