Friday, October 28, 2011

Bailey. One Year. Cypress Children's Photographer.

Sweet Bailey is ONE! My goodness, that's hard to believe. I've known the Luces since we were all newly married. It's so fun to have watched our lives unfold as we have welcomed children into our families. It is a GREAT compliment to have friends ask me to photograph their children, their family. I love being able to freeze time for my friends, preserving what they love about the right now. Thank you Erin and Phillip. I had a wonderful time even if it was super chilly. Bailey was a trooper! I appreciate your patience too as I've been learning some new things and wanted to be able to apply them to your images.
luce - 8
luce - 10
luce - 11
luce - 1
luce - 2
luce - 4
luce - 3
luce - 5
luce - 12
luce - 6
luce - 7
luce - 9

No comments: