Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Best of The Best

We are called "small group" bible study. At this point, that's a laughable term. We did begin as a group of about 8-10 with only 2 children. The Lord definitely shook us out of our comfort zones and taught us a thing or two about friendship as we grew to a group of 26 adults with 7 children and several on the way! Originally, I would have been turned off by such a large group and probably would have thought that we wouldn't have the opportunity to have good discussion or form close relationships. I could not have been more wrong. This small group taught me more about faith, friendship and love than I ever could have anticipated. These 24+ people are the reason I've bawled my eyes out every single second I think about moving. These couples are new friends and old, but they all know my soul. We fell in love and fast. Together, we have shared the most intimate details of our lives, poured out prayer over loved ones, cried, laughed and eaten some super great food! The best thing about each of them is that I'm myself when in their company...my real self, the me that God created me to be. I can't type out just how comfortable that is. It's the best feeling in the world to be so loved. I know that no matter where we go, these are our forever friends.
smallgroupbiblestudy
Somehow, we all ended up at bible study the same night EXCEPT my family - Hayley and Jake we really missed you and wish you were in this photo.

Thank you Blueprints crew for loving us, praying over us and living life with us! 

No comments: