Saturday, July 30, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

hilary2011
Every few years, we get the chance to meet up with Hilary and Jason. They were some of our very first friends in Navasota. Mom and Hil taught next door to one another for a couple of years, but by the time I was in 8th grade, Hilary and Jason married and moved across the country. It's been since 2005 that we saw them in Orlando! This time, we drove to College Station and had our favorite - Wings N More - and talked for hours about a ton of old Aggieland memories. Jason is responsible for taking me to my very first Aggie football game. He also gave me a taste of west campus and the vet school...crazy that ten years later I became an Animal Science major! I love that even though we don't see one another often, we stay in touch, watch our children grow up and plan meet-ups when we can. So much fun!

No comments: