Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Fishing Family

After the bachelorette party, I drove home at 4am. Had to call Daniel and wake him up so that he wouldn't shoot me when I walked in. Seriously, I didn't want to scare him half to death. Four and a half hours of sleep later I had to jump in the car and head to the inlaws. I love my inlaws dearly, but I was lacking some serious sleep and couldn't have been less excited to be awake. That is until we picked up Joe and Shmoe Shalley. Hahahaha. Hayley and Jake had been at a wedding and were low on sleep too so we giggled the entire way to VanVleck. After a much needed nap, I felt more like myself. Instead of all heading to work Monday morning, we spent the day together out in the bay. The girls read books while the men fished. It was so good just to be. Hope I can come to San Fran soon, my sweet SNOT sister.
fishing5
Wannabe Captain Jake
fishing1
I love my fisherman.
fishing4
Californians
fishing3
fishing2
I miss this woman.
fishing6
The Shalleys

1 comment:

APage said...

Sounds like SO much fun!!!!