Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter 2009

This year's Easter rotation meant we were headed to East TX! Yaaaaaaay...crawfish and beer! One of my faves. The entire family made it to Eli & Jessie's game to cheer them on. I'm so proud of how well Eli did and I'm so glad that I was able to photograph their game. It's been too long and I know I should have attended far more of his and Em's games. I'm making up for lost time.

eli1
He knows he's cute...but does he know how cute he is when he smiles?
eli6
I love this one. Can't tell if he's mad at me or not
eli2
eli4
Jessie in the outfield.
eli3
eli5
Jessie is up to bat
eli8
The brothers
eli15
Eli had a great hitting game.
eli14
and slid into home!
eli12
Daniel will be such a cute Daddy ( not soon! ). He loves his buddy Maddox.
eli11
Madd man is TALL, almost 3.
eli7
He wanted us to come and find him.
eli9
The Tigers won!
eli10
Team photo
easter3
We ate crawfish and dessert all day! Looks like Maddox loves the whipped cream and I can't blame him!
easter6
I asked for the cheesy face and this was all I got.
easter5
Our usual group photo. Emily, you're always with us sweet girl. I miss your face.
easter4
I love the way Madd makes Hannah laugh. My sister is so pretty.
easter1
Cousins! These people are so dear to my heart.
easter8
The handsome boys.
easter7
Maddox loves being a big boy! Man, I love that he wouldn't put down the Doritos
easter2
This photo takes my breath away. I wish my Mama had this shirt! She and these women are my breath of life. They make me every bit of who I am. We wore our dragonflies for you, Emily!

I don't have pictures from church, but Maddox was adorable and hilarious! He was a distraction and a comedian. When we took communion, he drank my juice! He yelled out "What the ___". Thank GOD he didn't fill in that blank. He played with his plastic animals and sang Jesus loves me. I love this sweet boy. I love that I get to be part of his life at this age.

Easter was a success. Family, food and Jesus -- can't get any better than that!

No comments: