Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Turning Two

This family has to be one of my favorites to photograph...we keep meeting one another, my camera in hand. I am honored to be the person to preserve their memories, to capture them as they are now. Moments pass too quickly! It seems like a few months ago that we were watching Lawson turn one. I am happy to report that he is growing tall, and is still just as precious a little boy. This year, Lawson will be a big brother. Lauren is a beautiful mother, all belly...I am so glad we got a few shots of you. Your family is so sweet. Thank you for making me part of it, a few hours at a time.

lawson2
Lauren, you are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant Mommy. Don't kill me for putting this online. :)
lawson3
I love that I grabbed this shot. Such a tender moment!
lawson7
Some of the Stuarts. When baby is born, we're getting all 6 of you together.
lawson8
This was all Lauren's idea. I love this woman's vision.
lawson11
I'm a total sucker for adorable boys.
lawson13
lawson10
He looks like a future farmer. I love this shot.
lawson15
Always bring your Mommy flowers!
lawson9
My favorite detail is the buttercups.
lawson12
lawson16
I've had this shot in my head for awhile. I love it.
lawson14
One of my top faves!
lawson17
lawson18
I couldn't have planned this. As soon as I saw him bend down, my mind flashed back to last year.
lawson1
Sorry about my shadow. We were walking down the road and they both just laughed as they said " I-LOVE-YOU".
lawson4
Another top fave! Can a kid get cuter?
lawson5
lawson6
He looks so tall to me!
To see the entire gallery, click on Client Proofing at the top right of this page.

1 comment:

Brandi Tejeda said...

He looks like the sweetest little boy ever! I bet he takes after his uncle! haha! So cute!