Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Avery

My friends Howard and Vanette have the sweetest baby girl. She's everything I'd want in a daughter. I had so much fun watching Avery in the bluebonnets. Mom & Dad, I hope your heart melts when you see these. I only have 100 favorites! Literally, every photo of her is beautiful.
See the rest of Avery's images by clicking on Client Proofing at the top right.
avery1
avery2
avery3
avery6
Look at this precious face.
avery9
So so sweet.
avery4
avery11
She was full of laughs and smiles!
avery10
Her Daddy made her stick her tounge out. Silly girl.
avery7
This is my FAVORITE photo ever. I love that she's looking me straight in the eye and smiling at me. I seriously fell in love.
avery5
avery8
This is another one of my favorites...again, she's staring me in the eye!
avery18
Avery loved holding the flowers.
avery14
What a beautiful family.
avery12
avery13
avery15
Everything in the world is technically wrong with this photo. It's completely blurry, but I LOVE the emotion between father and daughter.
avery16
Avery loves her grandparents.
avery17

2 comments:

Erica B said...

Sarah- Your pics are BEAUTIFUL!

JMHickerson said...

these are soooo cute :)!