Monday, March 30, 2009

Cassi & Michael

My high school friend Cassi is getting married this August. I am sooooooo excited to see how beautiful she'll look on her wedding day. It is such an honor to have been asked to document Cassi & Michael's wedding as their photographer. For their Real Romance engagement session, we walked up and down the streets of Bryan, one of my fave locations, and came away with tons of great images. Cass, I hope you love these...and Michael you did such a good job. See you again soon. Love you lots! To see all the images from their session, click on Client Proofing at the top right.
cassiandmichael4
I loooove a good walking picture.
cassiandmichael5
cassiandmichael6
cassiandmichael9
cassiandmichael11
29th street, 'cause they're marrying on the 29th.
cassiandmichael12
always my favorite wall.
cassiandmichael1
cassiandmichael2
cassiandmichael14
cassiandmichael13
cassiandmichael10
cassiandmichael8
cassiandmichael7
This is my faaaaavorite image! I wanted a sexy pose and they delivered.
cassiandmichael16
cassiandmichael17
cassiandmichael19
cassiandmichael18

No comments: