Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cameron

Friday morning was so beautiful! I'm glad I was able to get out of the house and hang out with Cameron on a few country roads in our neighborhood. Cameron, thanks for putting up with my craziness and for sharing some laughs. I had a wonderful time with you. Enjoy the rest of your senior year!
cameron5
cameron6
cameron7
cameron13
This driveway is right across the street from Cameron's house. Oh, how I love it when trees line driveways!
cameron9
cameron10
cameron8
I can't tell you how cool this old German Hardware store is. My Daddy actually used to buy things from their feed store!
cameron11
This is probably my fave of the day. You look super cool!
cameron12
cameron1
cameron2
cameron3
cameron4
Please check out the rest of the images by clicking on Client Proofing at the top right.

No comments: