Monday, March 23, 2009

Ella Grace

March Madness in my world is that of SPRING BREAK! When the new year comes around, we teachers spend the spring counting down the days to our full week off. I didn't have anything exciting planned, but did get to spend some much needed time with my sweet family. I loved seeing everyone, but have to honestly admit that my favorite part was meeting my new baby cousing Ella. I somehow got permission to go into NICU and hold Ella's hand. Looking at her, talking to her and praying over was such an honor. Crazy thing is I met Ella on Wednesday...her mother called me last night to tell me that she's gained 1/2 a pound in four days. Her pic line has been removed and her CPAP had been lowered. She's strong and growing and getting healthy. Praise the Lord! Keep praying that she gets big and gets to go home so I can hold her!
ella
She sleeps so hard that she can't help but let her mouth fall open!
ella2
Ella's condo
ella3
My sweet, sweet girl.
ella4
There are those toes I was talking about.

No comments: