Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby Cooper

Little Coop has been through a lot in his short life. He was born prematurely and has endured three surgeries. Poor baby still has a hernia, but he's hanging tough! Cooper's Daddy is in the Air Force and is currently deployed. Cooper and his family live in California, but while Daddy is working, he and his Mommy came home to Texas for a few months. Since I'm on spring break...I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make a date with Coop and Jen and take some pictures. Ihad fun today. Thanks for being a sweet boy! Since Jen has already called asking for these, I thought that I would tease her with just a few of my favorites from today. Hopefully, I will have the rest ready by early next week. Love you! To view/order images of Cooper, visit this site: Cooper's Pics!





Thisis a 5x7 card -















4 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

These are pretty cute. I love the one of him laying on his belly with you shooting down. The card is pretty adorable also. You just reminded me I need to do Easter cards! I didn't do Christmas cards and was wanting to do Easter ones.

I better get on that!

Thanks,
Lyns

Anonymous said...

super cute sarah! way to go on the card. since my baby is 8 weeks i should probably take some "real" pics of him! you've motivated me.

JMHickerson said...

You made him look sooo precious! I love the first picture...you got some really good shots! I love the card as well...yay!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the laundry basket one! These are SO good Sarah. Great work!!!