Friday, March 14, 2008

Ashley Musgrove

I've had my eye on Ashley for a while now. She's an office aid and often knocks on my door to deliver notes to my class. No matter what she's wearing at school, I always notice her curly hair, the full face of freckles and her adorable smile. I saw so much in her and was hoping she'd soon be my model. We met up during spring break in downtown Bryan, a place I've been dying to shoot for soooo long. I had FUN the entire two hours we were together and I'm very proud and pleased of how her images turned out. It was hard to narrow my favorites down to just a few...I hope that you really like these Ashley!
View all images or place an order at this site: http://www.shutterfly.com/pro/SarahShalley/AshleyMusgrove . Click on the images to view them larger.

Right now, I'm in love with reflections!
Check out the freckles that I love.

My absolute FAVORITE from the day - I want you to order this for your graduation invites!
Ashley is adventurous...she climed into this building's window.

1 comment:

JMHickerson said...

LOVE the 2nd and 4th pic...All of them turned out really really good!!!! Your work is looking even better than it did! Proud of you!