Wednesday, March 19, 2008

...TAGGED!

10 years ago: I was 15 and a sophomore in high school. [Funny thing is that I'm right back where I started...10th grade - except that I'm the teacher this time.] It's hard to remember this time in much detail. I was in drill team and was dating a guy that is still one of my best friends. I was going to church, hanging out with friends...I thought life was sooooo tough. Ha! Another thing is that I probably felt a lot of anger and resentment towards my parents, particularly my Mom. Now, my parents are my PEOPLE! They are great and I can go to them and talk with them about ANYTHING. AND....I work with my Mom, teaching next door to her. Every part of me loves, respects and appreciates her.
Things on my to-do list today:
1. Laundry - we're moving tomorrow
2. Pay Bills - before they get lost in the move!
3. Catch up on Emails and Blogging
4. Start Organizing and Packing up the Apartment
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
GIVE! Especially to those that have always been so generous to me. Pay off student loans. Pay off mortgage. Buy tons of camera gear. Travel all over working with my favorite photographers. Go back to work at SeaWorld every now and then [seriously, the BEST time of my life]. Get a personal trainer. And many more...
3 of my bad habits:
1. Being unorganized.
2. Not listening to Daniel when he's talking to me and I'm on the computer. [uh-oh]
3. Letting things pile up on ALL flat surfaces...I have a serious problem collecting paper.
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Schulte Homes - copy girl. yuck.
2. TAMU - I can't even explain what I did. It consisted of touching EVERY SINGLE invoice for every $$$$$$ that the university spent. Ridiculous.
3. Watson Orthodontics - Assistant. Lab Tech. Receptionist. I loved the job and hated the way I was treated.
4. SeaWorld, Orlando - the best job I'll ever have. I know it! I taught summer camp in the park, and took children to all the behind-the-scenes and shows. It was AMAZING!
5. TS - I worked for a millionaire. Talk about woah. Imagine Devil Wears Prada x's a million. Really. It was wild and crazy.
5 Things you don't know about me:
1. I majored in Animal Science [and I teach English].
2. I love love love love love TEETH [if they're good teeth]. I'll do anything to protect mine. I used to want to be an orthodontist.
3. I LOVE to read! I could read all day.
4. I teach 10th grade English in my old high school, with my Mom as my mentor. Mom teaches next door. I am a 4th generation teacher.
5. I used to despise "little" dogs. Then Honey entered my life and stole my heart. I think I would throw myself in front of a car for her.
I'm tagging - Merideth, The Rubies, Jae

No comments: