Saturday, May 10, 2014

Week 19 | May 4th - May 10th.

Sunday - 4th: A little ESPN for the guys before trying a new church with Sarah & Nick. The worship was some of the best we've heard in SA. This was Pierce's very first time to attend church. Thankfully we made it on time! After, lunch at Chuy's and then home for a nap. Parker didn't act so great this afternoon and ended up not sleeping well. Emma and Ellie came over to play for a few minutes which helped the afternoon pass more quickly until bed time.
IMG_4457
Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 3.19.33 PM
IMG_4459
IMG_4461
IMG_4469

Monday - 5th: 7 Weeks tomorrow and our Pierce is already wearing 3-6 month jammies. This boy is growing so fast! W broke out the playmat today to help us entertain our sweet boy when he's not sleeping. I got in a "dr prescribed" bath while both the boys slept today. I know I should be taking more of these but I seriously doubt it'll happen. We played at home all day and Parker's outfit has cracked me up: SeaWorld hat, backwards shorts and cowboy boots. Total boy. I celebrated Cinco de  Mayo with a single beer while on the back porch with my crew. 
IMG_4486
IMG_4509
IMG_4510

Tuesday - 6th: I thought Pierce was waking to eat. Turns out that he just needed to be held. Me too. Not sure how he knew that I needed this moment before our world started bustling this morning. We certainly were late to preschool and I just couldn't be sorry about it. Soaking my boy up every day. Pierce and I made it in time to catch Parker in action at soccer this afternoon. We ran over to Orange Leaf to have froyo with a few friends. Before heading home, Parker captured this blurry image of me nursing the little man. I kind of love it.
IMG_4522
IMG_4546
IMG_4565

Wednesday - 7th: We stayed home all day and let the boys play hard and sleep hard. I'm busy packing up for our very first road trip as a family of four. We're headed to Nav to celebrate Rebekah's graduation and mother's day.
IMG_4593 

Thursday - 8th: Oh, today was long. I spent the day packing all four of us. We picked Parker up late fro school (thanks Hayley for grabbing him!) and headed east to Cookie's. 8 stops and 2.5 hours into our trip, we were still in San Antonio. Thankfully over the years Daniel and I have learned to laugh at stuff like this. We made it safely and just in time to watch the NFL Draft. Congrats to the Aggies! Exciting night.
IMG_4635

Friday - 9th: I spent the morning photographing Shelli and Robin's daycare cuties. We had a blast and the kids loved the pool set up. The rain hit right as I was wrapping up. Thank goodness I didn't have to reschedule. The weather was quite yucky but couldn't spoil our mood. We celebrated Rebekah's graduation with a party at the Wing's N More party room. Our fave! It was low key and fun. Lots of family and friends sat around drinking and talking for hours. So so so proud of my sister and can't wait to watch her walk the stage tomorrow.
IMG_4669
IMG_4661
DSC_1958edit
DSC_1965edit
DSC_1967edit
DSC_1969edit
DSC_1972edit
DSC_1974edit
DSC_1981edit
DSC_1987edit
DSC_1992edit
DSC_1993edit

Saturday - 10th: Happy graduation day Rebekah Kate! The journey has been long, sometimes complicated, often frustrating and not always easy. But it has taught you so much, sister. You have fallen flat on your face, having failed at times. I'm proud that you've ALWAYS stood tall, dusted yourself off and waited for the next step in God's plan for you to be revealed. Your journey is yours for a reason...how incredible that it has shown you your gift and your purpose. You will be the the very best preschool teacher. You were created for education and for loving little kiddos. All children love you and the way you love them. I am so deeply proud of you, baby sister, more than I can ever say.
DSC_2005edit
DSC_2051edit
DSC_2054edit
DSC_2058edit
DSC_2063edit
DSC_2068edit
DSC_2072edit
DSC_2077edit
DSC_2090edit


No comments: