Saturday, May 24, 2014

Week 21 | May 18th - May 24th.

Sunday - 18th: Brother love this morning at Cookie's.
IMG_4954

Monday - 19th: Bekah took the boys shopping for lunch stuff and of course, they loved the mini shopping carts. This afternoon, we borrowed Mom's car and took all the kids out for froyo. Love the photo of Bekah and Berto with all their nephews and one lone niece. Cuties!
IMG_4996
IMG_4980
IMG_4993

Tuesday - 20th: Special deliver to NHS. Had so much fun creating this box of sunshine for my friends.
IMG_5010

Wednesday - 21st: We're home! Toe kisses for Pierce from the big brother this morning. Parker and I had a fun day together. He spent some time making me "cards". I love how creative he is and appreciate when he's thoughtful. During dinner prep, Pierce just wasn't having it and couldn't be put down. He's such a sweet boy and rarely acts fussy or gets sad. When he does, I make sure to listen. We sat and rocked in his room until he felt better. This guy is definitely proof that time passes quickly and I should always make room in our day for snuggling. Parker and I picked up a spider man costume from a neighbor and he loved it. Bedtime for my little mister means having a full blown party. He loves to talk and smile. I love it!
IMG_5029
IMG_5040
IMG_5484
IMG_5068
IMG_5093

Thursday - 22nd: I love my one on one time with my Pierce man. We usually spend our time together on the couch or napping. I try to hold him as much as I can! Crazy faces since we're so excited about some Target this afternoon....probably because we grabbed a snack! Bath time is so sweet for me. I love seeing all the dimples and rolls on my little fatty's body. He's just the cutest!
IMG_5101
IMG_5137
IMG_5140

Friday - 23rd: Pierce's first time in the bumbo! I have photos of Harley checking Parker out just like this. When babies are on her level, she snoops them out. Thankfully, she's a very sweet bully. It was very last minute but this afternoon we hopped in the truck and headed to inflatable wonderland to celebrate Jackson's bday with the Roussin family. Parker had a great time running around!
IMG_5161
IMG_5205

Saturday - 24th: This is the only photo I snagged today. Look at my sweet little bug, all snuggled up. He's so precious I can hardly stand to put him down.
IMG_5207

No comments: