Saturday, July 4, 2009

HaPpY bIrThDaY hAnNiE!

July 4th we drove up to College Station to celebrate Hannah's 23rd birthday at Wings N' More. It's a family favorite. We ate our faces off and could barely fit in the yummy chocolate chip cake I'd made. Hannah opened gifts and Daniel and I went back to Nav to hang out for a few hours. We ended up watching the adorable movie, Because of Winn Dixie before heading back to Houston to celebrate the 4th with our friends.
hansbday - 7
Daniel pretends to be annoyed with me, but really he loves me so much that he can hardly stand it!
hansbday - 5
We're attempting to hide poor Hannah's cold sore.
hansbday - 6
hansbday - 2
It was windy!
hansbday - 3
My precious family.
hansbday - 13
Birthday Girl and Mom!
hansbday - 4
I LOVE these girls. They make my soul smile.
hansbday - 1
The Wilsons
hansbday - 12
Hannah and Brian - we love this boy.
hansbday - 10
Seriously, Bek!
hansbday - 9
We couldn't stop laughing!
hansbday - 14
hansbday - 11
Me and the birthday girl! Hope you had a great day, Han. I love you!
hansbday - 8
She bugs me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah Shalley for sharing your personal pics.Pretty interesting and cute.

Cheers!!
Flowers to hyderabad at Hyderabadbazaar|Cakes to hyderabad at Us2guntur|Us2chennai| Us2bangalore|Gifts to India at gifts2indian