Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Liz & Lily.

After a week on the beach, I came home and had one week to get my house in order, the shopping done and food prepared for a party. Liz's only Houston shower would be held at my house...we've been waiting in anticipation for this very day. Finally, her belly is big enough and the due date is just around the corner. It's party time!
liz's shower - 29
My front door.
liz's shower - 26
liz's shower - 34
There was so much delicious food.
liz's shower - 35
liz's shower - 2
I LOVE this big green package and bright pink bow.
liz's shower - 3
Lily's night light.
liz's shower - 28
Liz and the hostesses. L to R: Me, Jill, Christen, Liz, Julie, Carrie and Stephanie. Thanks so much for helping me put together an amazing shower.
liz's shower - 7
Sweet baby Aubrey!
liz's shower - 27
Opening gifts...that's Jim's diaper bag.
liz's shower - 6
liz's shower - 4
Love this basket from Erin.
liz's shower - 1
liz's shower - 5
liz's shower - 36
liz's shower - 18
Liz and her mom, Dee.
liz's shower - 22
Liz and Heather.
liz's shower - 21
Liz and Ashley.
liz's shower - 9
Liz and Cindy.
liz's shower - 20
Liz and Julie.
liz's shower - 19
Liz and Jill.
liz's shower - 17
Liz and Christen.
liz's shower - 10
Liz and Carrie.
liz's shower - 8
Liz and Erin.
liz's shower - 12
Liz and Katie.
liz's shower - 11
Liz, Steph and sweet little Hudson.
liz's shower - 13
Isn't he adorable? I LOVE his chunky cheeks.
liz's shower - 25
I love this one of Kristen.
liz's shower - 32
Julie and Hudson.
Love this one of Jason, Hudson and the rings.
liz's shower - 33
Sarah K made this for Hudson.
liz's shower - 31
Jason and baby Hudson.
liz's shower - 23
Liz and me...oh, how I love this friend!
liz's shower - 14
Liz and Erin.
liz's shower - 15
Liz and Rachel.
liz's shower - 16
Liz and Kristi.
liz's shower - 24
Daniel and Liz...he came home just in time to load the car.

Liz and her husband Jim were our very first new friends in Houston. Over two years later, we've grown in our marriages and in our friendship with one another. I treasure this couple so much. I love that we share our life with them. I can't wait to meet baby Lily. She will be just as precious to me as her parents are.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Gorgeous decorations girl!! Love it. By the way, I'm prego with #3. :)