Saturday, July 11, 2009

Destin, Florida. 2009.

It's our 2nd annual girls trip to Florida! Even though I've traveled to Michigan and Europe this summer, I've really been looking forard to this trip as well. Last year, Mike happened to be with us and we enjoyed him. We wondered how we'd make the drive without him, and we did just fine! Mom, Ginger, Bekah, Briana, Rilee, Payton and I had such a good time. Our condo was adorable and fit us perfectly. We were a very short walk from the beach. Lots of drinks, laughs, sun and food made the week a huge success. Can't wait for next year!
destin - 1
destin - 2
A view from our balcony.
destin - 6
The neighborhood.
destin - 5
destin - 10
Our condo.
destin - 7
As always, I took a walk alone on the beach. I cherish this time by myself. I love to hear the waves lapping on the shore as I walk where footprints have not yet been formed for the day.
destin - 15
These are my very own footprints.
destin - 11
destin - 13
As always, if I look closely enough, Emily is with me.
destin - 14
Ahhh, perfection.
destin - 12
LOVE the way the beach chair rental guys carry their load of chairs. It cracks me up and amazes me all at the same time!
destin - 9
These are always my favorite.
destin - 8
destin - 3
I don't remember what day it was, but I swam waaaaay out and was stung multiple times by jellyfish all over my body. If you look closely enough you an see the bumps all over my arm.
destin - 4
Maybe she's taking a nap from vodka?
destin - 17
Rilee and Payton had a sand castle contest.
destin - 16
We had soooo much fun together!
destin - 18
Bek, Me and Mom...I was so sunburned I had to hide my legs!
destin - 20
Ginger and Rilee
destin - 21
Family fun! Hopefully we'll add more girls each year.
destin - 22
Mom, Me and Gin
destin - 23
Bek and Bri
destin - 24
Rilee and Payton

No comments: