Monday, October 1, 2007

Prayer Requests

Please say a prayer for these families...
The Kolbys - are in Iraq for one year on a mission trip. Pray for their safety, their marriage and that they may be influential in the lives of Iraqi people.
The Phillips - her uncle passed away on Thursday night and his 12 year old little brother passed away on Friday. Pray that they remain strong as the grieve independently and as they support one another through a time of heartache.
The Tourtelotte, Cameron and Barrow babies - we have three pregnant friends...2 of them have husbands in the service. Pray for the health of mamas and babies, and that these families remain close and stay strong even through deployment, pray for the safety of these brave men.
The Squires - that they continue to heal from the loss of dear Spencer, that they find peace in remembering and honoring him. and that they find time to REST!

...and for us too!
My students at school - I want to be IMPACTFUL.
My marriage - that we become servants to the Lord and to one another, and that we SIMPLIFY our lives.
Me - that I improve my organizational skills and make time for the most important things in life FIRST.

Thanks! Lots of love and HAPPY OCTOBER,
Sarah
Belly Update (all moms are due this Winter):
* I did not take these photos.*
Baby C
Baby T
Baby B: your Mama needs to send me a picture of you and your little brother.

2 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Hey Sarah!

I'm praying.

You have such a giving and compassionate heart. I know that your joyful spirit shines through to your students and they are lovin' them some Mrs. Shalley.

Bye my sweet friend.
Lyns

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

BTW....
My husband adores your dad! They have become quite the buddies here lately with him helping Jason to improve our pastures. I think they could sit and talk for hours.

That is a good thing!