Monday, October 22, 2007

Feels Like Fall

I have so many things to post, but I can't help but share the excitement of tonight. There's a fall feeling in the air and all of our windows are open to allow the cool breeze into the house. In keeping with the fall theme, we carved our pumpkins tonight! It may sound silly to be so excited about this, but I have absolutely no memory of ever having carved a pumpkin - sorry Mom and Dad. I know that we had jack-0-lanterns as kids, but I cannot remember ever having physically drawn the face, carved the pumpkin and cleaned out the seeds. It's my first Halloween as a wife so I'm enjoying the small ways we celebrate the month of October.

The Carver:

Even little Honey has a pumpkin!



Yummy!

Honey's Pumpkin:

All 3!

1 comment:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

You married folk are soooo cute! I love the pumpkins.

We did the carving thing last year. But, this year we opted to paint them instead. Kaylyn didn't dig the nastiness of the seeds.

Happy fall! I'm a fall/October lover myself.
Love ya,
Lyns