Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Picture Places...

Help me out and recommend an awesome local place to take pictures!

I am interested in taking the NHS cheer pics this year. They'll take a picture as a squad (up to 14 or so people) and then pose individually. I don't really need a location with TONS of settings/ props, but of course I would like a little variety so that not everyone has the same exact picture. I am envisioning something outside, in the country perhaps. It has been mentioned that the College Station or Bryan girls have a calendar with a beautiful setting...maybe a pond or entrance to a housing development or something. Do you have any ideas? Any advice in general?

THANKS a bunch!

ps - Lyns, while its on mind- where's the railroad track that you often use?

1 comment:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Hey girl,
The rr is the rr between Independence and Hwy 60. It is the intersection with flashing lights going down that way.

As far as places to take the pics, I was trying to get you a little closer Navasota. The Rose Emporium is good and then there is the Old Baylor Campus that we took some of your bridals at. It has that great old tree with the branch hanging down that you could do some cool group poses with, the swing set, neat porches, and that old truck. I know you guys aren't maroon so the truck might not work.

There is also George Bush Library Pond. The bridge would be great for individuals and there is always fresh flowers out there. They also have that neat white stone wall there too.

That is all I can think of right now. If I think of something else, I'll let you know!

I hope this helps.
Lyns