Monday, March 19, 2012

Parker {Eleven Months}

Parker Man,
I have to admit that I was a little bit sad today. You're eleven months old and I can't believe that there are just days standing between us and your first birthday. How did this happen so quickly? Your personality has taken off this month. You are cute and smart and so funny! I either shake my head or laugh at you all day. You are definitely a "first child", already showing your independence, determination and  {sometimes} defiance. I pray that these characteristics develop into traits that make you bold, accomplished and successful. I'm constantly trying to teach you NO or uh-uh-uh and you just aren't a fan of those words. I know you KNOW what I'm saying, but instead of listening you stare me down and repeat the behavior {usually several times}. IF I have to swat your baby hand you stick out your bottom lip and cry as though the world is coming to an end. You make it hard not to laugh. Some days are challenging but ohhhhh how I love being with you every moment of the day and I KNOW I would not change a single thing about getting to stay at home with you. You are my joy, sweet boy.
march12 -_127
Eating - Your favorite things to eat are yogurt, rice pudding, applesauce, pizza, bread, macaroni,sweet potatoes, fruit, waffles, cheerios and ANYTHING that Mama is eating. If you aren't interested in eating, all I have to do is sit down to eat it myself and you come crawling as fast as you can. We're working on transferring to drinking out of a sippy cup more and more. You don't mind it but definitely can't swig it down like you do from a bottle. You drink milk in the mornings, mid day and again before bed.
march12 -_128
Sleeping - You sleep great! :) Still a thankful Mama.
march12 -_129
Measurements - I didn't weigh you this month {the batteries are dead} but your 12 month clothes are growing smaller and I think you weigh about 23-24 pounds.
march12 -_130
Things You Do -
  • Driving ANYTHING {dog bowls, cell phones, remotes, tupper ware, bottles, trucks, tractors, shoes}
  • dropping loud bowls on the tile floor
  • following the dogs around
  • wave
  • get in and out of your truck all by yourself
march12 -_131
This Happened -
  •  Baby Tate was born...you are a BIG COUSIN.
  • you blew me a kiss/smacked your lips when I asked Can Mama have a kiss?
  • you climbed the stairs all by yourself
  • you climbed in the dog kennel
Saying - Mama, Dada, dog, down, uh-oh, ball,  more
march12 -_132

march12 -_133

You Like - playing outside {especially when all the other kiddos are out}, balls, water, popsicles

march12 -_135

Mama Loves - every single thing you do to make me laugh.

march12 -_134







No comments: