Friday, March 23, 2012

Texas Bluebonnets. {Parker}

The Texas bluebonnets and wildflowers have been BEAUTIFUL. I found a great field of them nearby and made plans with Daniel to have a little session with Parker. Boy did Park have different plans! I'm thinking he was over tired because he cried so so hard when we set him int he flowers. He curled his lip and screamed like he was afraid of them. I felt badly but it was also really difficult not to laugh. After an unsuccessful attempt at pics we decided to call it a day and come back the following day with all of our neighbors' kiddos. Thankfully Parker really enjoyed having a ton of people dance and sing behind me...those pictures ended up being much better! Whew, the hardest subject to photograph is my own kiddo.
march12 -_151
march12 -_152
march12 -_150

march12-_079
march12-_080
march12-_081
march12-_083
march12-_084

No comments: