Sunday, March 18, 2012

Craziness. {Spring Break}.

 March 9th-11th
I packed us up and we took off for Navasota/Houston for the week. It was a fabulous and a whirlwind. Parker was dropped off at Cookie's house so that I could have a girl's night at Liz's with a bunch of friends. We stayed up until 2am and then had a prayer breakfast the following morning. Since Liz was alone, Mom kept Parker a second night while we spent the day getting pedicures and eating popcorn for dinner at the movies. PERFECTION. The weather was crappy and it rained off and on all weekend. Just before I was leaving Liz's to go see my boy, all hell broke loose and her back room flooded. We ended up using every sheet and towel in the house to try and soak up the mess. After the first round of laundry was started, I shop-vac'd water from the room and back porch as we called in Jake and Ben for some additional help. It's so nice to have friends live close! Finally, I was on my way back to Nav and would get to see Parker's sweet face.
march12 -_101
march12 -_102
march12 -_103
march12 -_104
march12 -_105
march12 -_106
march12 -_107
march12 -_108
march12 -_109
march12 -_110
march12 -_111
March 13th
Parker and I rarely get to be in front of the camera together. My sweet friend Amanda said that she'd be in College Station and would like to photograph us as a gift.....oh, how priceless the images turned out to be. I will FOREVER treasure them!
March 14th
Parker and I drove in to Houston to see Nanny at Hayley and Jake's. We were so glad she spent the week with all of us! Grandmother kept Parker at Hayley's while Mom, Baba, Hannah and I saw The Band Perry at the HLSR. It was great to get a few hours with my fave ladies without our boy with us. Parker and I spent the night in Houston and then headed to Nav the next morning so I could get my hair cut.
march12 -_100
March 16-18
Hayley and I braved the trip to Liberty and had Amanda take pictures of our boys together. We will never forget the look on Parker's face when he saw the giant rabbit and baby chicks. Not a fan! Daniel hadn't seen any of us all week so he drove in to Houston to make the family complete...Sarabeth and Justin drove in from DFW to meet Tate! It was so fun to all be together. We ate yummy food and spent lots of time holding Tate and laughing at Parker as he played.
march12 -_144
march12 -_145
Parker's FIRST St. Patrick's Day!
It was a GREAT week and we are so thankful to the many homes that take us in and allow us to live with them a few days at a time!
march12 -_113
march12 -_112
march12 -_115
march12 -_122
march12 -_114
march12 -_116
march12 -_117
march12 -_118
march12 -_119
march12 -_121


No comments: